Message from the Principal
Thank you for visiting the Archbold Middle School website! I hope you find this resource helpful. AMS is a special place for students to learn and grow. We have a strong COMMUNITY of students and staff for the 2017-2018 school year! It is inspiring to visit the classrooms and be involved in the challenging and motivating lessons that our students are engaged in every day. No matter the specific role a TEAM member plays; from cook, to teacher, to custodian, all are committed to providing every student with an extremely positive school experience.
- Matt Shields, AMS Principal
1/28- 2/1: Spirit Week
2/2: NWOAL League Wrestling Meet
2/5: Fulton County MS Spelling Bee at NWOESC
2/8: 3rd Q Mid-Terms
2/9: NWOAL League Basketball Championship Games
2/17: District Honors Band Performance at Stranahan Theater
2/26: 8th Grade Junior Achievement Day
3/4-8: AMS Spring Book Fair
3/7: Fulton County JH Quiz Bowl
3/12: Music in Our Schools Concert (@AHS Auditorium)
3/15: Last Day Q3
- Guests and visitors must sign in at the office and pick up a visitor’s pass to wear each time you are in the building.
- All outside doors to the building will be locked during school hours.
- Visitors during school hours should enter through the Main (Stryker Street) entrance. Use the call button on the right side of the entry and someone will “buzz” you in.
- Handicapped visitors should use the East (Gym) entrance. Use the call button located near the handicap accessible door.
- After school hours the Main (Stryker Street) entrance will be open until 4:30
Games, musical devices , and cell phones should not be brought to school. School personnel may confiscate these items. Other electronic devices that serve an academic purpose may be used during the school day if specified by the Principal.
It is recommended that students bring a lock for their locker to secure valuable items when not in use. A copy of the combination must be left with the office.
Cafeteria Prices & Balances
Lunch prices will be $2.70 for regular lunch and $3.00 for basket meals for students for the 2015-16 school year. Breakfast prices will be $1.50. Extra milk will be sold for $.50. For student balances, contact Sarah Nafziger via email. (email@example.com)
Pick Up and Drop Off
Please use the north side "drop off" or "pick up" zone on the north side of the building before and after school. This will help to enhance a steady flow of traffic for middle school parents and staff.
Student Dress Code
Click here to see student dress code.
2018 Spring Test Scores
AMS 89/ State 70
AMS 77/ State 62
|AMS 89/ State 68||NA|
|6th Grade||AMS 76/ State 59||
AMS 89/ State 58
|7th Grade||AMS 66/ State 63||
AMS 80/ State 58
|8th Grade||AMS 65/ State 54||
AMS 85/ State 53
|AMS 77/ State 67||NA|